massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Forum Discussions (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The value of Social Media

Check out the results of this study in Harvard Business Review   http://hbr.org/2010/03/one-cafe-chains-facebook-experiment/ar/1  

Started by Relax & Rejuvenate in Uncategorized

4 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin

I Find It Really Disappointing

that even in emails from the World Massage Conference, letting me know about Whitney Lowe's free presentation...that I still have to have M…

Started by Lisa in Uncategorized

8 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

Book Recommendatioins

I am looking for book recommendations that you would offer to your clients as informational reading on massage. Which books, authors, etc d…

Started by Liz in Uncategorized

7 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Liz

Teaching Meditation

I would like to teach meditation.....I have lead several groups into a meditation session. I want to know what requirements there are to ha…

Started by Mariah in Uncategorized

2 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Mariah

AMTA, FSMTA And WMF Convention Comparison for 2010

Many therapists are writing and asking why the Festival is getting so much attention. When I tell them about the price differences, th…

Started by Mike Hinkle in Uncategorized

3 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

Another reason for Pregnancy Massage

A new study was just published connecting Prenatal stress to increased occurrence of asthma in children.  One more reason for pregnant wome…

Started by Rick Morgan in Uncategorized

3 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

2010 List

So, has anyone else sat down and created their "things to do" list for their 2010 business plan? Just the other day I was sitting there thi…

Started by Marissa in Uncategorized

26 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Rick Morgan

massage al aspects and techniques

I amaa reiki 3 teacher but some people r afraid of reiki including my massage teacher she does not want me to do it at the school anymore

Started by david in Uncategorized

0 Mar 23, 2010

Mental Illness and Massage

As some of you know, my daughter has been diagnosed with a mental illness. so I have spent a lot of time recently in and out of psychiatric…

Started by Lisa in Uncategorized

8 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Jeanne Riley

RESEARCHING THE RESEARCH - what are the challenges, obstacles and questions?

I'm throwing this thread up as a method of us helping one another. I'm sure many of us are like me and new to the whole area of research l…

Started by Vlad in Uncategorized

45 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Vlad

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service