massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Ajay's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hang in there. Most Department of Labor & Employment have local offices for job…"

Ajay replied Mar 6 to Employee Status: Discounted/Sale Rates = Discounted Payment

6 Mar 6
Reply by Diane Dalton

"Diane wrote: Your last paragraph mentioned being a contractor who is being treated l…"

Ajay replied Mar 5 to Employee Status: Discounted/Sale Rates = Discounted Payment

6 Mar 6
Reply by Diane Dalton

"I'm not perfectly clear on your situation, you mention you are a paid employee and y…"

Ajay replied Mar 5 to Employee Status: Discounted/Sale Rates = Discounted Payment

6 Mar 6
Reply by Diane Dalton

"Let me start by saying that pay for MT's can vary greatly by region. What is fair is…"

Ajay replied Feb 10 to Independent Contractor Pay

1 Feb 10
Reply by Ajay

"First question. Do you have a non compete agreement with them? If you do read the fi…"

Ajay replied Dec 9, 2018 to Avoiding Conflict of Interest

2 Jan 5
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

"ABMP: https://www.abmp.com/public AMTA: https://www.amtamassage.org/findamassage/ind…"

Ajay replied Oct 7, 2018 to Looking to network with other NJ Licensed Massage Therapists

5 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Angela W

"You might get better results for networking by going to ABMP or AMTA sites and looki…"

Ajay replied Oct 6, 2018 to Looking to network with other NJ Licensed Massage Therapists

5 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Angela W

"Sorry Gordon, I read into your post on the cranium, cranial-sacral therapy. Once I r…"

Ajay replied Oct 1, 2018 to Cranial Work

8 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Gordon wrote: "I don’t think that way any more.  Now I’m faced with people that thin…"

Ajay replied Oct 1, 2018 to Cranial Work

8 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Not quite sure what you mean by a waiver. A waiver for what exactly? In case somethi…"

Ajay replied Sep 14, 2018 to Questions

2 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Jennifer Johnson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lara Evans Bracciante.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service