massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Ajay's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I do not practice in California but you should talk with your school's career guidan…"

Ajay replied Apr 21, 2019 to criminal record and massage

1 Apr 21, 2019
Reply by Ajay

"Maybe not ideal for your needs but a crockpot filled with water set on low works pre…"

Ajay replied Apr 3, 2019 to Bottle warmer

2 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by Haydar T Huyukluoglu

"Hang in there. Most Department of Labor & Employment have local offices for job…"

Ajay replied Mar 6, 2019 to Employee Status: Discounted/Sale Rates = Discounted Payment

6 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Diane Dalton

"Diane wrote: Your last paragraph mentioned being a contractor who is being treated l…"

Ajay replied Mar 5, 2019 to Employee Status: Discounted/Sale Rates = Discounted Payment

6 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Diane Dalton

"I'm not perfectly clear on your situation, you mention you are a paid employee and y…"

Ajay replied Mar 5, 2019 to Employee Status: Discounted/Sale Rates = Discounted Payment

6 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Diane Dalton

"Let me start by saying that pay for MT's can vary greatly by region. What is fair is…"

Ajay replied Feb 10, 2019 to Independent Contractor Pay

1 Feb 10, 2019
Reply by Ajay

"First question. Do you have a non compete agreement with them? If you do read the fi…"

Ajay replied Dec 9, 2018 to Avoiding Conflict of Interest

2 Jan 5, 2019
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

"ABMP: https://www.abmp.com/public AMTA: https://www.amtamassage.org/findamassage/ind…"

Ajay replied Oct 7, 2018 to Looking to network with other NJ Licensed Massage Therapists

5 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Angela W

"You might get better results for networking by going to ABMP or AMTA sites and looki…"

Ajay replied Oct 6, 2018 to Looking to network with other NJ Licensed Massage Therapists

5 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Angela W

"Sorry Gordon, I read into your post on the cranium, cranial-sacral therapy. Once I r…"

Ajay replied Oct 1, 2018 to Cranial Work

8 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service