massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I get emails similar to this frequently & always mark them as spam."

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Aug 21, 2014 to Scam Alert

2 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Jody C. Hutchinson

"I agree with what Marcus said. The pictures of you seem a bit too provocative. Limit…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Feb 15, 2013 to Share Your Website and Let's Discuss...

139 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Mary Turner

"In response to the OP, I also offer packages and I price them for cash and credit se…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Mar 18, 2012 to To fee or not to fee, that is the question

12 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Rajam K Roose

"I'm glad to have found this thread and hope others add their experiences, both as LM…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Nov 7, 2011 to Massage business in home

22 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Lee Edelberg

"Hmm....I wonder if a website review is still possible? I did post my site when this…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Apr 30, 2010 to Share Your Website and Let's Discuss...

139 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Mary Turner

"I'll add my site to the discussion: www.rslmt83.massagetherapy.com It's one of ABMP'…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Dec 10, 2009 to Share Your Website and Let's Discuss...

139 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Mary Turner

"Yep yep, I just added them to my website last week I believe. No sales yet, but no s…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Dec 10, 2009 to Instant Gift Certificates

4 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Marissa

"My understanding regarding toxins within the body...is basically that that is the jo…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Dec 4, 2009 to MORE MYTHS OF MASSAGE

81 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by lee kalpin

"Yes, I always refer to myself and other therapists as ...THERAPISTS. Or of course, L…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Dec 3, 2009 to Masseur? Masseuse? Massage Therapist?

9 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Vicki Walther

"That sounds like a great idea! Is it something physical that you keep in your room,…"

Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI replied Aug 19, 2009 to The Blessing Box

7 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service