massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Jason Erickson's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lisa - You have raised some good questions, and I have thought about them for a…"

Jason Erickson replied Aug 12, 2010 to Why the "requirement" for CEUs?

8 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Julie Onofrio

"Thanks, John - that was great!"

Jason Erickson replied Aug 3, 2010 to Esalen therapeutic massage - it's now listed as a modality here!

5 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Jason Erickson

"Yet another worthless post intended to increase your web site traffic. How about par…"

Jason Erickson replied Aug 3, 2010 to The Differences Between Traditional and Alternative Medicine

2 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Jason Erickson

"Thanks, John. I had previously been told that Esalen was "like Swedish, but with les…"

Jason Erickson replied Aug 3, 2010 to Esalen therapeutic massage - it's now listed as a modality here!

5 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Jason Erickson

"Yes, I've seen similar patterns before. I suspect that gluteus medius is part of the…"

Jason Erickson replied Aug 3, 2010 to Piriformis Trigger Point

3 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Jason Erickson

"I think part of the reason is that it's always easier to NOT get additional training…"

Jason Erickson replied Aug 3, 2010 to Why the "requirement" for CEUs?

8 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Julie Onofrio

"I tell people that there are many different approaches to massage/bodywork, and that…"

Jason Erickson replied Jul 31, 2010 to Massage hurts, doesnt it?

23 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Lynn Johnson

"The folks you hear complaining must not be looking. I can easily find hundreds of CE…"

Jason Erickson replied Jul 31, 2010 to CE courses

7 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Tammy Wilson

"What kind of dystonia? I've seen several, and each requires a different approach."

Jason Erickson replied Jul 29, 2010 to Dystonia - Anyone Know Anything About It?

3 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Jason Erickson

"Lots of other good replies, but I must differ about oil. We stopped using oil years…"

Jason Erickson replied Jul 29, 2010 to What supplies would you recommend to a new LMT e.g. table warmers, thumb savers, etc ?

17 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Kelli Dougan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service