massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Joyce Young's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"The first thing to do (if you're a licensed state) is to contact  your massage board…"

Joyce Young replied Sep 23, 2013 to Is a CE required for certain things like Hot Stone, Energy Work, or Body Wraps?

3 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Erin S.

" I think one member here mentioned SOAP vault which is HIPPA compliant. I'm looking…"

Joyce Young replied Aug 31, 2013 to What is required for Out-call based massage practice?

4 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"I second Jody's suggestions, make them sign a contract. If you have online booking,…"

Joyce Young replied Aug 27, 2013 to cancellation fee

3 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by tina stille

"Say you want a person with certain modalities (Myofascial, NMT, etc) you may want to…"

Joyce Young replied Aug 27, 2013 to How to find qualified independent contractors.

7 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"My school used to 'poo poo' spas, but that's because most were working for chiros an…"

Joyce Young replied Aug 22, 2013 to I have a question for the veteran therapists out there

7 Aug 25, 2013

"whoa guys! Sorry I didn't mean to start a p*ssing match on the board! (Please forgiv…"

Joyce Young replied Aug 22, 2013 to When heat is not enough

36 Mar 2, 2014

"Congrats on the big move! I'm struggling to find my own place that I can afford, in…"

Joyce Young replied Aug 6, 2013 to New to this....

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Tumana Scott

"I don't know what it always is the way, but I have found out that Saturdays are busy…"

Joyce Young replied Aug 5, 2013 to How many hours /days a week do you work as a massage Therapist ?

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Karl Free

"Ditto the same that Chris and Laurie said. Choose the one (with a good rep) that fit…"

Joyce Young replied Aug 5, 2013 to Choosing a massage school..... advice?

4 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Katrina Augostini

"Jonathan: How long has it been since you graduated? If it's within six months, then…"

Joyce Young replied Jul 9, 2013 to NCBTMB prep

2 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Mark Evans

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service