massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Christopher A. Moyer's Discussions (352)

Discussions Replied To (338) Replies Latest Activity

"Greetings folks. I don't plan on participating further in this thread, but I do wan…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Nov 13, 2009 to Lisa's Radom Thoughts on Energy

19 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"http://www.massagetherapy.com/articles/index.php/article_id/471/Massage--Cycling- h…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Oct 24, 2009 to Where Do I Go for Massage Articles?

6 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Lisa

"Hi Lisa. I feel like I should be able to answer this, because I used to be pretty s…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Oct 24, 2009 to Where Do I Go for Massage Articles?

6 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Lisa

"Hi Mary Ellen. Could you say more precisely what you mean by "the western mind"? Is…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Oct 18, 2009 to Studying and testing Reiki and other energy therapies

5 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Lorri J. Medaugh

"Hi Gerry. I like the questions you are posing. For what it's worth, they happen to…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Oct 18, 2009 to Studying and testing Reiki and other energy therapies

5 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Lorri J. Medaugh

"Hi Mary Ellen. That quote comes from the section of the 2004 paper in which my coll…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Oct 18, 2009 to Stress hormone production reduced by massage therapy ? where is the proof ?

19 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Christopher A. Moyer

"I'd like to add something to this remark, if I may. We should make a distinction bet…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Oct 17, 2009 to Stress hormone production reduced by massage therapy ? where is the proof ?

19 Oct 18, 2009

"RE: reading things twice. I often talk with my students about this; the more technic…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Oct 17, 2009 to Stress hormone production reduced by massage therapy ? where is the proof ?

19 Oct 18, 2009

""you are quite correct in stating that there are research studies that indicate that…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Oct 16, 2009 to Stress hormone production reduced by massage therapy ? where is the proof ?

19 Oct 18, 2009

"Hi Emma. Dustin is correct that most of the massage performed in the research studi…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Oct 16, 2009 to Stress hormone production reduced by massage therapy ? where is the proof ?

19 Oct 18, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service