massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Good point about documentation of plan and outcomes. -- "supplements, ha!" - LOL!!"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Dec 21, 2011 to Have you ever helped a client who later credited their improvement to something else?

6 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Pete L Blanco II

"Nice website. I like how you have included interesting articles, and share your expe…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Dec 21, 2011 to Website Critique...

4 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Jack Bales

"A massage therapist who was a mentor to me in the late 90's had to retire 3-4 years…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Dec 19, 2011 to Therapist no longer practicing

18 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Linda LePelley, RN, NMT

"Hi Linda. I really cannot understand what you are talking about: Clearly ” Just beca…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Dec 16, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Just because I responded to Daniel in a friendly and non-combative manner, it should…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Dec 16, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"I do understand the difference between categories and modalities. You have made it c…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Dec 15, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"LOL! Daniel, I suspected I'd get called out on one or the other of those examples! N…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Dec 15, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"There are hundreds of different massage modalities, and in my opinion, that is a goo…"

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"There is no way of determining what happened here, too many unknown variables, such…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Dec 14, 2011 to Does massage affect bloodsugarlevels?

8 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"The love, kindness, and humanity expressed in this answer is refreshing and comforti…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Dec 11, 2011 to Massaging Obese Clients

15 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Lucianna Johnston

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service