massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi! Well, most of the time before a massage session, I note the position of the pers…"

Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo replied Dec 7, 2009 to MORE MYTHS OF MASSAGE

81 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by lee kalpin

"Oh no, her spine not straightening with the therapy, just give her freedom from the…"

Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo replied Dec 4, 2009 to MORE MYTHS OF MASSAGE

81 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by lee kalpin

"Greetings! I have the experience that one of my clients have 13 degrees of deviation…"

Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo replied Dec 3, 2009 to MORE MYTHS OF MASSAGE

81 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by lee kalpin

"Wow I'm in Shock. Here in Puerto Rico, the 254 Law Said, Our profesion name is Massa…"

Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo replied Nov 29, 2009 to What do you think of the term "Masseuse?" or "Massage Parlor"? to describe your professional self?

15 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Teresa Parrish

"I see each one of the sites, and i see a lot of beautiful pages, But tha Angela's pa…"

Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo replied Nov 21, 2009 to Share Your Website and Let's Discuss...

139 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Mary Turner

"mmmm well I made my own combination of scencial oil, but I love almond career oils a…"

Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo replied Nov 21, 2009 to what is your favorite massage oils and lotions and why

35 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Tonya Brooks-Taylor

"I love to bring "Quiromasaje", but I love to receive Deep Tissue :op ahhh! That make…"

Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo replied Nov 21, 2009 to What's Your Favorite Technique to Give and to Receive?

13 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo

"Greetings! All depends on the concept of each institution and its educational founda…"

Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo replied Nov 21, 2009 to not capable

17 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Crystal Dawn Suovanen

"Hi! I use Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and blogspot, for keep in contact with my clien…"

Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo replied Nov 21, 2009 to Do you use social networking to market your massage practice or spa/wellness business?

20 May 22, 2012
Reply by Celeste Hamilton

"Ok, thank you for bring your tome to see the page, i'm really appreciate it, because…"

Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo replied Nov 20, 2009 to Share Your Website and Let's Discuss...

139 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Mary Turner

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service