massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gerry Bunnell's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"My best day was actually when I was sharing Reiki with a client. He was a friend of…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Oct 18, 2009 to What was your best day as an MT? when did you discover your treatment could help someone more than you ever thought possible? ...

9 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"Every industrial sheet set I have encountered are rather on the "understatement" sid…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Oct 18, 2009 to Sheets Specific for the Massage Table

8 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Keoni Salgado

"Hi Trevor, there are several reasons why I use music in my sessions. First, I try to…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Oct 17, 2009 to Do You Play Music or Not?

23 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz

"word of mouth. As a massage therapist, your reputation is everything! Make sure ever…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Oct 7, 2009 to What have you found most effective in building clientele?

5 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Nikki Johnson

"Hi akemi, I have not taken the A.R.T. certification course but have been exposed to…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Oct 7, 2009 to A.R.T. Therapy, anyone out there an ART Provider?

6 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Jody C. Hutchinson

"I feel the degree of risk is relative to the type of modality you are using. Deep ti…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Sep 28, 2009 to Why Is Education Needed?

15 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Awesome response Kris, thank you! I love working with other therapists and help the…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Sep 28, 2009 to Giving Out Massage Advice

11 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Connie McKim

"Virginia uses National Certification as their way of approving an MT for business so…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Sep 28, 2009 to How many of you are Nationally Certified?

36 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Julia Mims Edwards

"Kevin, Many of my co-students passed the course, so the school meets their accredid…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Sep 22, 2009 to Success Rates in Massage Schools

15 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Julia Mims Edwards

"If it is not documented, it never happened.... never happened.... never happened..…"

Gerry Bunnell replied Sep 17, 2009 to Documentation

8 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Terry Craddock

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service