massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Sreed's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everyone for replying. I just need to get a copies of my work schedules and I…"

Sreed replied Dec 14, 2011 to Independent Contractor vs. Employee

11 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

"There are a number of "Reiki" Massage parlors that have been popping up in the Salt…"

Sreed replied Dec 3, 2011 to Massage Parlours

55 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Depends on your situation, do you rent a space full time? Do you only do out calls?…"

Sreed replied Dec 1, 2011 to Building a Successful part-time practice

3 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Daniel Cohen

"What really bugs me are therapists that "drop" names of other therapists like I shou…"

Sreed replied Dec 1, 2011 to What are your professional pet peeves?

201 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"I really like Full Slate, but I guess there are still some site I haven't seen befor…"

Sreed replied Jul 1, 2011 to Which online scheduling works better for your clients--Schedulicity or GenBook?

117 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Alex Sa

"I worked for a massage clinic who ran a groupon and it nearly crippled the business…"

Sreed replied Jul 1, 2011 to Any GOOD experiences out there with therapists using Living Social or Groupon?

21 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Lee Edelberg

"This is an article of the irs website, that can help you. Common Law Rules Facts tha…"

Sreed replied Jul 1, 2011 to employer issues

7 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Sreed

"Ive been using lotus touch multi purpose massage creme, it has some oil mixed in and…"

Sreed replied Jul 1, 2011 to Massage product. Seeking recommendations for long-lasting, nongreasy cream or lotion.

13 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Rajam K Roose

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service