massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Kelly Grounds's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"In my area, you usually have to check the hospital webpages for 'employment'.  It al…"

Kelly Grounds replied Jan 3, 2011 to Anyone know how to get a job in a hospital?

4 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Louie Baton

"I am reading this post right after something similar happened at our school's clinic…"

Kelly Grounds replied Jul 20, 2010 to Oh, by the way, I have a bone spur

7 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Kelly Grounds

"I saw both the snake massage and the fish pedicure on the Today show. I thought the…"

Kelly Grounds replied Apr 26, 2010 to Fish Spas: What Do You Think?

8 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Emma Torsey

"Hi Kim, I did not see your original post. YES I would love to be a part of such a ne…"

Kelly Grounds replied Apr 23, 2010 to Am I just wasting my time?

25 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Kim Goral

"So far, Tennessee has nothing on the books. I brought this example up to one of the…"

Kelly Grounds replied Feb 28, 2010 to Do SOAP notes belong to the I.C. or the spa owner?

15 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Susan G. Salvo

"I have had to repair my Pices Dolphin massage chair twice; both times the company se…"

Kelly Grounds replied Jan 8, 2010 to Equipment Malfunctions

11 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Rick Morgan

"Hmmm I don't get newspapers anymore, so I don't know which newspaper if any my docs…"

Kelly Grounds replied Jan 7, 2010 to Do SOAP notes belong to the I.C. or the spa owner?

15 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Susan G. Salvo

"I am in Tennessee and as of right now, there is nothing on the books regarding soap…"

Kelly Grounds replied Jan 5, 2010 to Do SOAP notes belong to the I.C. or the spa owner?

15 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Susan G. Salvo

"Hi Kat, I have a spray bottle with warm water that I spray on the client and remove…"

Kelly Grounds replied Dec 29, 2009 to Mobile Spa Business

2 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Katherine Anderson

"Yes, in that case I can see that as well. However, what if a client came back AFTER…"

Kelly Grounds replied Dec 29, 2009 to Do SOAP notes belong to the I.C. or the spa owner?

15 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Susan G. Salvo

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service