massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'massage' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Massage CE Presenters for 2016

We are very appreciative to have such a momentous Continuing Education schedule this year with expert presenters coming from near and far t…

Started by Erin Wyatt

1 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Camilla Ilves

Massage Therapy

What two words or Key ideas come to mind when you think "massage therapy"?

Started by Bencharat Morarit

9 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Kristen Nelson

Design of massage webiste

Im trying to design my massage website in a fashion that both costumers that wants sport massage and relaxing massage . Im struggling if im…

Started by Markus Andersson

3 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Mark from AQTN

Who has heard of Structural Integration?

Hello Everyone, I am wondering if anyone has every heard of/been educated in structural integration, which is often known as rolfing? I am…

Started by Michael Wayne

0 Jun 4, 2015

Marketing CE courses

What marketing techniques have worked best for you for marketing continuing education classes?

Started by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

0 Apr 26, 2015

Applying to Colorado School of Healing Arts!

Hi everyone!  I am very excited to be on a path towards being a massage therapist!  The school that looks like the best fit for me is the C…

Started by Sara

2 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Lisa A Hajek

Trigger point treatment on psoas major muscle

Hi to all, I am a new member of this nice forum and I am from Italy. I graduated as a massotherapist in Genova at Scuola di Massaggio ArteC…

Started by Ilaria Scott

7 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

memory foam (or traditional egg crate foam) on table?

Hi! Would love to hear opinions/discuss adding a layer of egg crate foam to my massage table for added comfort. I have a fleece cover and a…

Started by Mary Geitner

13 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

Feedback on Massage Trigger Points iPhone App that helps work more effectively, efficiently and encourages repeat business

Friends, Need some feedback from the massage community today. Over the years we have heard many new massage therapists express some common…

Started by Neal Lyons

0 Feb 1, 2015

How do you network on social media?

How do you network on social media? We'd love to stay connected with you. What are your social networking tips? Let's stay connected. Here…

Started by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service