massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'massage' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Massage Student Seeking Answers to Question

Hi there!     I've just entered the Massage Program and I'm super excited and eager to continue growing as a person and learn more about m…

Started by Meshelle Mason

3 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

Prenatal cushions for massage

I am in the market for prenatal cushions for some of my clients.  At the prior spa I worked for they had in house the pregnancy pillow mate…

Started by Heather Jones

1 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Hot Stone Massage

The place where I work we are playing around with the idea of adding Hot Stone Massage to our services.  I have some questions and would lo…

Started by Jennifer Dettelbach

2 May 1, 2014
Reply by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

Peersonal Massage London

Hi! I'm in the process of joining Personal Massage London. It is a massage agency that provides home massage at home. The guys there are re…

Started by Ana Moana

3 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Ana Moana

Massage therapy using a gemstone wand

Has anyone used a gemstone wand during their massage session? How is the wand used? Any info on books or videos on this technique?

5 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Neal Lyons

Massage License

Is a license absolutely necessary to practice massage therapies as a job on my spare time? I mean for massage at the home of clients 2, 3 t…

Started by Ana Moana

4 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Neal Lyons

Does your state board or professional organization protect you from unlicensed MTs?

Most of us have done what is required to be licensed and even beyond. This may be out of professionalism or just desire for a job. But what…

Started by Daniel Cohen

8 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Epiphany Hawkins

Thermal Palms

The studio I work at is interested in adding Thermal Palms to our practice. I am looking for therapists who use them to get their opinions…

0 Jan 13, 2014

Difference between bamboo massage courses

Can someone please explain the difference to me between the available bamboo massage courses?  I've been trying to find comparisons to see…

Started by Holly Lynn Donaldson

0 Jan 12, 2014

Animal Therapists Out There?

I am a newly certified large animal massage therapist and I was just wondering how many animal massage therapists are here. Be it large or…

Started by Michele Ellis

0 Sep 3, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service