massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'massage' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need advice about light massage table

Hello I am looking to get a new portable massage table and would like your opinion: I don't do a lot of out calls so I do not want to spen…

Started by Eeris Kallil CMT

0 Aug 22, 2013

How Do I Start A Thai Massage Business?

Hi all! I've been with Massage Envy for two years (and they've been very good to me, so please save the ME negativity for another day) , an…

Started by Pam Cameron

3 May 21, 2013
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

Should I pay chiropractor a cut from my mobile business?

Here's the situation... I currently share an office with a chiropractor who gets a percentage of every massage I do at the office. Recently…

Started by Qiana Thompson

2 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Qiana Thompson

My situation...

So, here's the deal.  I'm currently in an IT career, but I'm pretty bored.  I make approximately $140k/yr working 45 hour weeks.  Even with…

Started by billy paul

14 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Celest McGonagill

training for pediatric oncology massage???

I am trying to identify training courses or programs on oncology massage for children with cancer.  I am aware of the good courses offered…

Started by Janice Valverde

0 Feb 22, 2013

Have You Been Negatively Affected by The Corporate Franchise?

It's time for LMTs to recognize the demise of our industry due to these corporate franchises and to find ways to protect our profession's w…

Started by Gina A. Liccardo

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

A simple Facebook marketing idea...

Here's an interesting marketing idea to help solidify your place as a hub in your community, to develop relationships with local business o…

Started by Eric Brown

0 Jan 14, 2013

Electric Lift for Portable Massage Tables

When I opened my massage studio over two years ago I did not have the money to purchase electric tables. As such, I currently have three po…

Started by Tonya Brooks-Taylor

3 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Donna Aloia

Hello Everybody - New to this forum

Hi All, I am Royal John, a massage therapist by profession. I am a newbie on this forum and feels excited to communicate with you all. I am…

Started by Royal John

0 Nov 19, 2012

mobile massage into other states

Does anyone know the regulations for in home (mobile) massage if I spend a weekend in another state?   Throughout the year I travel to oth…

Started by Brooks Lyall

7 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Stacey Breslin

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service