massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Melissa DeFrancesco's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Gread ideas everyone, thank you! I'm also dealing with a student who is so afraid th…"

Melissa DeFrancesco replied Aug 24, 2010 to Intimacy and Trust Among Students

7 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Viktor Bek

"After hearing getting this feedback and meeting with a program advisory committee I…"

Melissa DeFrancesco replied Mar 25, 2010 to Externship vs. In House Student Clinic

10 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Melissa DeFrancesco

"Thank you so much for the feedback everyone. We want our students to be comfortable…"

Melissa DeFrancesco replied Mar 12, 2010 to Dealing with the "talkative" student

7 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Jason Erickson

"Thanks Barbara. While some of these don't apply to me, it at least gives me some ide…"

Melissa DeFrancesco replied Jan 7, 2010 to Advertising CE Seminars

7 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jenny Ray

"Indiana "

Melissa DeFrancesco replied Jan 7, 2010 to Advertising CE Seminars

7 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jenny Ray

"Neither liability or regulation are going to be an issue. I was more wondering what…"

Melissa DeFrancesco replied Oct 16, 2009 to Externship vs. In House Student Clinic

10 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Melissa DeFrancesco

"Thank you so much for the information. It appears as though my thought process was h…"

Melissa DeFrancesco replied Sep 16, 2009 to Clinic Supervisor - How much do they get paid?

5 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Maria Troia

"I'm sure that you have seen this as well but this might be a good "jumping off" poin…"

Melissa DeFrancesco replied Aug 31, 2009 to How do you prepare your students to take the MBLEx exam?

12 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

"The best thing you can do is take the exam yourself. Then you'll know exactly how to…"

Melissa DeFrancesco replied Aug 27, 2009 to How do you prepare your students to take the MBLEx exam?

12 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service