massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Tanya Shyes's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Shama great tip, less is more and I had to learn that since I like trigger points an…"

Tanya Shyes replied Apr 30, 2011 to Share you best health tips as a Massage Therapist.

7 May 1, 2011
Reply by Carri Smith, LMT NCTMB

"Tracy, very great health tip, many people do not know that your bliss is apart of be…"

Tanya Shyes replied Apr 30, 2011 to Share you best health tips as a Massage Therapist.

7 May 1, 2011

"Hi Carrie, please share the name of the yoga video that you use. In class we touched…"

7 May 1, 2011

"Hi Michelle, wow, sounds like you have made some major changes in your life. I am ex…"

Tanya Shyes replied Apr 4, 2011 to What have you done differently in your life to contribute to you wellness as a Massage therapist that you didn't do before ?

11 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Congratulations on dropping 8lbs Billie, that is a huge accomplishment. I am happy t…"

Tanya Shyes replied Apr 3, 2011 to Have you invested in YOUR wellness this week? It is important that we as massage therapists don't forget to take care of SELF? Share what you have done for YOU this week.

3 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Tanya Shyes

"Thanks Kris, ;)  I see so many therapists who are worn out and never take time to ba…"

Tanya Shyes replied Apr 3, 2011 to On your Mark, Get set, GO!!!

7 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Shama Kern

"Ezekiel that sounds interesting... A "ME" week sounds even better. What ever time yo…"

Tanya Shyes replied Apr 3, 2011 to On your Mark, Get set, GO!!!

7 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Shama Kern

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service