massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Steve - Maryland L.M.T.'s Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Something I ran across since 2010: Rockabye Baby CDs. They sell classic rock music r…"

Steve - Maryland L.M.T. replied Nov 11, 2015 to What are your favorite relaxation massage CD's?

15 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Pueppi Texas

"From Wikipedia: Singing bowls (also known as Himalayan bowls, rin, medicine bowls,…"

Steve - Maryland L.M.T. replied Jan 10, 2010 to Singing Bowls

8 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Anja Martin

"Some of this will be a repeat of what I posted on the Stone Therapy group a few days…"

Steve - Maryland L.M.T. replied Jan 5, 2010 to Working on more, uh, hairy clients......

15 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Steve - Maryland L.M.T.

"My eventual goal is for my webpage to have a separate page for each of the types of…"

Steve - Maryland L.M.T. replied Jan 4, 2010 to Working on more, uh, hairy clients......

15 Jan 5, 2010

"My camera is an Olympus D-580 Zoom digital. I bought it six years ago based on a qua…"

Steve - Maryland L.M.T. replied Jan 4, 2010 to Working on more, uh, hairy clients......

15 Jan 5, 2010

"I use hot stones in almost every massage I do. The stones help to relax the muscles…"

15 Jan 5, 2010

"I use hot stones during most of my massages to relax problem areas, and I already us…"

Steve - Maryland L.M.T. replied Jan 3, 2010 to Working on more, uh, hairy clients......

15 Jan 5, 2010

"I like to set up playlists that are at least three hours long on my iPod. That way t…"

Steve - Maryland L.M.T. replied Jan 2, 2010 to What are your favorite relaxation massage CD's?

15 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Pueppi Texas

"I tried to make my office a relaxing sanctuary from the outside world and apparently…"

Steve - Maryland L.M.T. replied Jan 2, 2010 to How do you help your clients relax?

6 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Marissa

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service