massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

General questions (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need advice about light massage table

Hello I am looking to get a new portable massage table and would like your opinion: I don't do a lot of out calls so I do not want to spen…

Started by Eeris Kallil CMT

0 Aug 22, 2013

How many hours /days a week do you work as a massage Therapist ?

Hi everyone, I'm planning to start working in massage therapy in October ( I had a baby 6 months ago, right after I graduated from school)…

Started by Dominika Stackowicz

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Karl Free

Working while Pregnant

I am curious on how other massage therapists get along who are working while pregnant. I am 5 months pregnant, and feel great. I hope to wo…

Started by Danielle Abbott

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Dominika Stackowicz

Can Massage cause mono to return?

I have a client that each time I massage her she gets sick and very sore. She has incredible stiffness in the upper lateral and anterior  n…

Started by Cindy Neumann

1 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Eliza Desmarais

How do you keep clients coming back to see you?

Do you have special offers that encourage re-booking? What sets your practice apart, and makes clients want to return?Tell me your best cli…

Started by Abram Herman

4 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

Liability Insurance

I would like to run this by everyone to get your take on it. I am considering applying for a position with a chiropractor's office and one…

Started by Janet

4 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Janet

"How to Beat That Massage Franchise"

I saw this great post from Kat Mayerovitch writing as a guest author on the Writing a Blue Streak blog.This part in particular stood out: "…

Started by Abram Herman

3 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Daniel Cohen

Offering Massage and Skin Care to clients

Hello! I will be starting skin care school in early August. I thought it would be nice to be able to offer massage and skin care to clients…

Started by Melanie Pittman

4 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Melanie Pittman

Bio Mat

I am seeking information/feedback on the amethyst infared bio mats.  Would like to hear from therapists who have personally used one and wh…

Started by Michelle Klukos

1 May 9, 2013
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Sheets

I've been using "NRG Massage Deluxe Sheet Set Flannel" that I've purchased at various times from MassageWarehouse.  I've noticed that the o…

Started by Kevin Mackell

5 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Linda LePelley, RN, NMT

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service