massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Noel Norwick's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Therese: 1.  You might be lucky, but since your practice is as full as you want i…"

Noel Norwick replied Dec 27, 2011 to Acceptable or not as therapeutic?

11 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"Hi Daniel:  Since you posted in Education, I will note that academics will likely pr…"

Noel Norwick replied Dec 27, 2011 to Acceptable or not as therapeutic?

11 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"Gordon:  Are you a doctor, chiropractor or osteopathic physician? If not, educationa…"

Noel Norwick replied Dec 19, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Thanks for the support!   "

Noel Norwick replied Dec 19, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Gary:  Once again you have strongly made the case as to why massage practitioners ar…"

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Gary:  LOL at your response.  What this discussion thread has made very clear to me…"

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Gary:  It seems that attack and insult was implied/intended and that we're not all o…"

Noel Norwick replied Dec 18, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Gary:  FYI - You are mistaken to believe that what Boris offers is just another new…"

Noel Norwick replied Dec 18, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Gordon:  It seems to me that the strong emotions expressed during this discussion ha…"

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Daniel:   Please describe exactly how CAMTC discrimination that you allege bankrupte…"

Noel Norwick replied Dec 16, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service