massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Julie Onofrio's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (144) Replies Latest Activity

"I would think that anyone who is an employee has to abide by the employers rules and…"

Julie Onofrio replied May 5, 2010 to Do we have the "Right of Refusal"?

38 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by elizabeth mount

"I'll be there since it is only a block away from my office. There is a Tully's coffe…"

Julie Onofrio replied Apr 10, 2010 to Highlighting Massage Therapy in CIM Research - who's going?

5 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Julie Onofrio

"I actually haven't heard of anyone but I really think it is a good niche and very ne…"

Julie Onofrio replied Apr 2, 2010 to Any other Therapists who a built a focus around addiction recovery?

17 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Barbara Moore

"In the article it said that Corinthian Colleges that own Everest Massage Schools are…"

Julie Onofrio replied Mar 28, 2010 to ABMP's Article, "Franchises, Their Impact on the Profession"

36 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Deborah Herriage

"I was thinking about this too today... and why don't they use all that money that th…"

Julie Onofrio replied Mar 25, 2010 to I Find It Really Disappointing

8 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"I would love to see more info on this so we could study and learn from others on how…"

Julie Onofrio replied Mar 20, 2010 to What are the requirements for practicing massage in Canada? England? other European countries?

5 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Viktor Bek

"I have to say I only glanced through it because I have this love/hate relationship w…"

Julie Onofrio replied Mar 20, 2010 to Somatic Research

16 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Robin Byler Thomas

"Wow! what a great resource your site is! I am going to add a link to it from one of…"

Julie Onofrio replied Mar 20, 2010 to When is it time to alter your beliefs?

22 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Tracey Dawson

"I have a section on my website on massage and cancer and have been collecting all th…"

Julie Onofrio replied Mar 20, 2010 to Massage and Cancer

30 May 7, 2010
Reply by Susan G. Salvo

"Dentists are the next new thing with intraoral massage being taught now in WA State…"

Julie Onofrio replied Mar 15, 2010 to Other Types of Practitioners to Partner With

12 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Laura Allen

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service