massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Josh, DeliberateWebSolutions.com's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"light and lifting colors (like light blues and related hues) or deeper colors (like…"

Josh, DeliberateWebSolutions.com replied Jul 18, 2011 to How do you pick your business colors- or do you?

6 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Joanna , LMT

"I also find that often I feel dehydrated post session because suddenly the muscle ha…"

Josh, DeliberateWebSolutions.com replied Jun 13, 2011 to Water intake post massage.

25 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Michelle Batac

"Great question Matthew!   First, it's not okay if you get injured. You've got to sta…"

Josh, DeliberateWebSolutions.com replied Jun 7, 2011 to Good Body Mechanics

15 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Incidentally, I think that the first time is harrassament.    Massage therapists don…"

Josh, DeliberateWebSolutions.com replied Jan 29, 2011 to Definitions... and Ethical Responsibility

18 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Daniel Cohen

"I don't know my friend. It just does. :-/ Has it happened to you? "

Josh, DeliberateWebSolutions.com replied Jan 29, 2011 to Definitions... and Ethical Responsibility

18 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Daniel Cohen

"Wow, that's screwed up. These are people they're insulting. I hate to here of stuff…"

18 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Daniel Cohen

"Its very difficult when an employer puts you in a position like this. Clearly he has…"

Josh, DeliberateWebSolutions.com replied Jan 28, 2011 to Definitions... and Ethical Responsibility

18 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Daniel Cohen

"Get the hell out of there. :-/ I can't imagine working there is doing your self est…"

Josh, DeliberateWebSolutions.com replied Jan 26, 2011 to Definitions... and Ethical Responsibility

18 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Daniel Cohen

"Hooray! :) "

Josh, DeliberateWebSolutions.com replied Jan 17, 2011 to The in between sessions, session.

3 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Josh, DeliberateWebSolutions.com

"I usually would: Breathe and stretch while waiting for client Check in with my body…"

Josh, DeliberateWebSolutions.com replied Jan 17, 2011 to The in between sessions, session.

3 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Josh, DeliberateWebSolutions.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service