massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'Massage' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am looking to work with Massage Therapists in the Seattle

Hi everyone!  My name is Candice Cothrine and I am an owner of Synergy Spa Solutions.  We are based in San Diego but have been asked to com…

Started by Synergy Spa Solutions

1 May 17, 2017
Reply by Mattias Crispién

Business owners

Hi everyon, I am new here, and I have a question for massage owners in Texas. As an investment i am starting a massage practice, where we w…

Started by Albert

1 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Regina Gutierrez

Post Marathon Massage

This weekend I will be setting up to do some post marathon massage. I have never worked on clients immediately following a race, so i'm a l…

Started by Alicia Christian

10 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Pueppi Texas

Protocol for dealing with clients who appear intoxicated

I think that most therapists would agree that drinking alcohol and receiving bodywork is an all-around bad idea.  Where I work it's kind o…

Started by Jake Storm

5 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Angela Williams

Personal training business and massage therapy

Hey guys,  I am thinking about going back to school to get licensed in massage therapy. I have worked as a personal trainer for several ye…

Started by Jeff

5 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Dawn Keown

Massage Apprenticeship Advice

I have a personal training that I work with at my establishment and he was interested in getting his massage license and wants to apprentic…

Started by Austin

1 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Austin

Edema

I had a client contact me with the following info (pasted below) about Edema in her ankles. I have basic MLD training from my core massage…

Started by Coby Dulitzki

10 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Cath Cox

California BPPE approved Massage School for SALE

Avoid the delays in starting a new school (2-3 years) and begin earning income right away. Relocate or move the business to your location i…

Started by Patrice Thiessen

2 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Patrice Thiessen

Deep Tissue Massage

What’s the right amount of pressure to apply to your muscles in massage therapy and self-massage?

Started by Bencharat Morarit

24 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Massaging Cops

I have a lot of cop clients who have lots of pain in their low backs, hips and sometimes running down the leg, on the side that their guns…

Started by Amanda Doyle

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service