massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'massage' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

employer issues

was wondering if anyone could give me a bit of advice. here is the sum of the situation. about a month ago i left the spa i was "contracted…

Started by Melissa Rainer

7 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Sreed

Is understanding Legislation important to the massage therapy profession?

In the past few years I have had encounters with some issues that pointed me to looking at the importance of legislative action within our…

Started by Tracy Bell

0 Jun 28, 2011

Anyone here experienced with "LMT Success Group"?

I'm thinking of taking a medical massage certification with this group and they sponsor a trip to Costa Rica for this particular course. I…

Started by Deborah Herriage

13 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin

Massage for Women going through Menopause

Hi everyone, I've been having a strong desire lately to create some treatments for menopausal women.  Having gone through "the change" rece…

Started by Kathleen M. Yorba

0 May 18, 2011

Journal of Massage Science. Issue #2

Dear Colleagues,   Welcome to Issue #2 (2011) of Journal of Massage Science. Starting this publication we will be changing the numbering o…

Started by Dr. Ross Turchaninov

0 May 13, 2011

Debunking the Gay Male Masseur Myth

Squid Ink: What About My Happy Ending? Thursday, February 18, 2010 By Jason Knight, CMT, HHP, Aromatherapist It isn’t news that the massage…

Started by Jason Knight

4 May 3, 2011
Reply by Tom H

Lymphatic Massage I Class in the Los Angeles Area

Hello everyone! If you haven't learned any techniques for the Lymph System or want to give your hands a rest by doing the Touch of Jade sys…

Started by Daniel Cohen

1 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Daniel Cohen

ALLIANCE TO PARTNER WITH FSMTB ON NEW NATIONAL CE APPROVAL PROJECT

The Alliance for Massage Therapy Education is pleased to announce that it will collaborate with the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boa…

Started by Rick Rosen

0 Apr 11, 2011

Ariana Institute's eCommerce Success Story.... What's your success story?

Ariana Vincent and Ariana Institute were featured in the Litmos newsletter as an eCommerce success story.http://eepurl.com/davIY

Started by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

0 Mar 30, 2011

Do you feature colleagues on your blog? Ariana Vincent and Ariana Institute were featured in Rosalind Clarke's latest SpaRove blog. Check it out at http://tinyurl.com/4q4gem6

Do you feature colleagues on your blog?   Ariana Vincent and Ariana Institute were featured in Rosalind Clarke's latest SpaRove blog.   Che…

Started by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

0 Mar 28, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service