massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Marilyn St.John's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"Choice makes a good point. The relevant classes are usually way out of my budget, so…"

Marilyn St.John replied Aug 3, 2010 to Why the "requirement" for CEUs?

8 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Julie Onofrio

"Donna, hope you're feeling better by now! Guess some people don't understand the "le…"

Marilyn St.John replied Jun 13, 2010 to Excused From Jury Duty For SNEEZING (Scent Sensitive)

1 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"Oh Nooo!! There are still some of us out here sucking this stuff in and just trying…"

Marilyn St.John replied Jun 10, 2010 to A groovy research literacy thread - just a bit of reading each day towards enlightenment....

28 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Vlad

"I have done a lot of outdoor work in the summer...Hope this helps! You seem to have…"

Marilyn St.John replied Jun 3, 2010 to Advice Needed for Working Outdoors in Summer Conditions

15 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"Kim, I applaud what you are trying to do and try to keep up with your posts. Please…"

Marilyn St.John replied Apr 26, 2010 to Am I just wasting my time?

25 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Kim Goral

"Sorry, I guess I'm a bit naive...I didn't see the term "happy ending" mentioned in t…"

Marilyn St.John replied Apr 17, 2010 to Unlicenced massage practices in NY

14 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Emmanuel Bistas

"If these people are "unlicensed" and NY has a licensing requirement (which I'm sure…"

Marilyn St.John replied Apr 15, 2010 to Unlicenced massage practices in NY

14 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Emmanuel Bistas

"This year I can only listen (& drool a little, maybe) and look forward to readin…"

Marilyn St.John replied Apr 10, 2010 to Highlighting Massage Therapy in CIM Research - who's going?

5 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Julie Onofrio

"Mine is also the Earthlite Avila II. The clients love it, it does adjust to fit ever…"

Marilyn St.John replied Apr 7, 2010 to Chair Massage Choices?? Looking for input please :)

28 May 28, 2017
Reply by Brian Leleux

"Bretten ~ You might also consider contacting the people at National Alliance for Men…"

Marilyn St.John replied Apr 3, 2010 to Any other Therapists who a built a focus around addiction recovery?

17 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Barbara Moore

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service