massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'marketing' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where is the best place to advertise these days?

Hi all,  Please can you help, I was wondering where the best place to advertise is nowadays when trying to promote my massage services. My…

Started by Chris

2 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Pueppi Texas

Marketing CE courses

What marketing techniques have worked best for you for marketing continuing education classes?

Started by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

0 Apr 26, 2015

One Way to Get More Exposure, Publicize Your Business/Services

Friends I have reached out to a few of you individually but we are still short on participants.   We are reaching out to folks in the mass…

Started by Neal Lyons

0 Mar 13, 2014

A simple Facebook marketing idea...

Here's an interesting marketing idea to help solidify your place as a hub in your community, to develop relationships with local business o…

Started by Eric Brown

0 Jan 14, 2013

Offering discounts

Hey everyone, what have people done to promote any coupons or discounts they have ran? I have tried to go through Facebook and Groupon, and…

Started by Solex

12 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Cassandra Cravens

Finding more Day time clients.

While i understand that lots of people work 8am-5pm M-F I know there are other people out there that make great clients.  Who are the clien…

Started by elizabeth mount

5 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Sean Vierra

Massage and Bodywork Professionals- No Follow = No Benefit

Here is the simplest truth I can come up with, when it comes to ranking in google/bing, independent massage therapists need all the help th…

Started by Adam Fluke

7 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Abram Herman

The 7 Steps to Building Trust & Rapport

How to get a total stranger to be a raving fan of your services? Easy, you give her time to build trust with you and you help allow her to…

Started by Charles Doublet

0 Jul 26, 2012

Stop telling people what you do!

To all of you excellent and highly skilled healers out there, I have one very simple message. You need to stop telling people what you do,…

Started by Charles Doublet

1 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by martin rørdam

Do you use social networking to market your massage practice or spa/wellness business?

I am interested to see who is using what sites to promote themselves and their businesses...and what is working the best for you. I use Twi…

Started by Felicia Brown

20 May 22, 2012
Reply by Celeste Hamilton

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service